Yet Another MasterMind
*Now supports iPad natively*
This is a classical master mind game. Unlike others implementation, this app minimizes the number of clicks required to fill a hole with peg. Simply drag the pegs and drop them in the holes of the decoding board to form the current guess code. You can even drag the peg from previous rows to minimize the dragging distance for faster input.
Code pegs (in the current row) can be locked/unlocked through double click. Locked pegs on decoding board can be copied automatically to the next row to allow faster code input.
1. Everything fit in one screen, no need to scroll back and fro during game play
2. Friendly drag and drop game play
3. Code pegs from 4 to 8 colors (configurable)
4. Enable or disable repeating colors
5. Enable or disable sound
6. Optimized graphics for iPhone Retina Display
7. Scoring scheme to benchmark game play performance
8. Game Center support (for device with iOS version >= 4.1)
9. Native layout support for iPad
Score is calculated based on the number of color choices, number of attempts, the time elapsed in breaking the code, as well as whether duplicate color option is enabled. To aim at a higher score, you should turn on the duplicate color option and allow more color choices.
Game Center integration allows you to see how good you are in mastering the code breaking skills. When you are out of network coverage (either 3G or WIFI), you can still play and accumulate your scores which will be uploaded to the Game Center again when you play the game with proper network coverage.
* Note *
The score earned from a restarted game will not be sent to Game Center.